1. Where were you born? Did you grow up there?
A little town called Derita....which is no longer a town and seems to be an outskirt of downtown Charlotte at this point. Back then it wasn't, the neighbors had cows, I remember the cows getting out and the "men" of the neighborhood going out to round up the bull. I remember playing in the creek, last time I looked at that creek I thought if anything went in that water it would come out mutated. So now I just say Huntersville becase no one from anywhere other than Derita knows where Derita is and it really was an outskirt of Huntersville back then.
2. How did you come to end up living where you are now?
Well I'm poor but I wanted land/a small farm. So I had to go where land was affordable. This is definately not where I thought I would live but I'm glad I didnt' find land in Huntersville, its just TOO congested now!
3. What is the most unusual trick you have taught your dog? Or the most unusual animal you have taught tricks?
Umm well if you hold your finger in a gun and say bang Duke will "die". But I think he only does that for me. And he crawls as well....I'm not much on tricks, Duke is just good at it and he doesn't do anything else so I randomly decide to teach him things :)
4. What is the most unusual food you enjoy?
Ummm well I did try some of Jen's rabbit the other day does that count? I like quail. I don't like sushi or any of that stuff....I'm probably boring
5. I know this has been asked before, but I'm always looking for a great book to read so what was the last book you read? Did you like it? Would you recommend it?
I just started The Girls of Ames. I'll let you know how it is once I actually get into the book. My son did make me take him to The Hunger Games movie on Sunday, it was actually a very good movie considering I do not like Sci Fi stuff....