Thursday, April 26, 2012

TMT I missed a few...


 
 
Ok Ok I'll play again too!
 
 
1. Are you a morning person? A night owl? Do you pop up out of bed full of song and happiness? Do you just hit your stride after dark?

Typically a morning person.  I like to get up early and then would LOVE to be able to have a nap early in the day.  Defiantely not a night person, when it gets dark I'm ready for bed!!

2. What is your favorite candy?

Hmmm I don't really eat a lot of candy.  I'm loving these Lindor Truffles my co-workers gave me yesterday though!

3. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?

Umm I have to pick just one?????  Yeah everyone knows I'm full of road rage.  I guess slow people, especially if you are going under the speed limit, OMG that is cause for me to scream at you.  Yes I admit I am a speed demon...

4. How do you prepare yourself and your dogs for summer?

I don't really.  I barely heat my house in the winter and I barely cool my house in the summer.  Lots of open windows and fans and occasionally the air just because of the humidity.  So they become acclimated no going from freezing cold inside to hot outside that gives me migraines!

5. Lets talk about grass in your dog yard. Do you have any? How much maintenance do you do?

Well in the yard there is tons of grass.  I do have 10 x 10 kennels that dogs go up in when I'm "doing something" ie feeding horses, riding, mowing grass, that sort of thing and those have no grass, but they didn't to start with.  They used to have a nice bed of mulch but a combination of dogs running around it it and pushing mulch to the outside and rain its washed out of the kennels.

3 comments:

Doniene said...

I've been kinda lax on playing too, and was wondering about you this morning! Glad to see you are up and about. Have a great week!

Laura Carson said...

Oh man, those Lindt dealies are dangerous!!! Then again, I'm a chocolate slut so any chocolate is dangerous for me. :)

Yeah, you speed demon, I couldn't have kept up with you going to Robin's even if I'd tried harder.

Kelly said...

LOL I thought about passing you going to Robins when I was writing that :) Luckily for me Meagan drives the same as I do since she was following me. If she had been driving slow I would have had a hard time.