I'm having one of those days at work....you know the ones where you wonder why you even bother. Ok so maybe one of those months, I'm fed up with people who dont' do their jobs somehow getting raises yet those of us who slave away are stuck....
Moving on to something more fun now...
1. What blogging tip would you give other dog-bloggers?
I don't think I blog enough to have any tips. Except maybe control your crazy. If I can read your blog and decipher just from it that you probably need mental help and not in the ha ha funny way, you should probably step away from the computer
2. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and could take five things with you (aside from the clothes on your back), what would they be?
Chapstick, sunscreen, my dogs, food and water
I'm obviously not very practical LOL
3. How much pain are you willing to endure in the name of physical appearance? Do you have painful things done to enhance beauty?
Well it depends on what you consider pain. Waxing? Yes I wax. Plucking? Yes I pluck. Work out? Yes I work out. That's about it...
4. Speed limits... how fast do you drive? Do you drive Miss Daisy? Do you do the Indy 500 to work?
Well ummmmm I don't drive slow lets just put it that way. This is my dad...what does that tell you :)
5. What trial (that you go to) is your favorite, and why?
Well since I don't go to many. I'd say the trial at Shoofly Farm is one of my favorites. Good friends, good cause, great fun and good food!