Thursday, February 9, 2012

Its that time again :) TMT #6

 
1. Robin wants to know what your ideal number of dogs is?
 
4, it makes it so easy around my house.  Though I currently have 5 dogs...
2. Lora wants to know if you find that your dogs are better or worse after time off from training?
 
I'd say yes, my dogs had to take an unexpected and unwanted vacation from work after my sheep were killed and they can back working very nicely, though they were a little pushy and hard to handle, the work flowed very nicely.
 
3. What is your favorite power tool? What power tool do you wish you had?
 
Well its a toss up, I use the drill a lot but I love my circular saw too....
 
Hmmm what do I wish I had.....I really have no idea.  Does a skidsteer count as a power tool LOL
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
 
Veterinarian....always
5. How many of your friends are not "dog people"?

Ummm none?  Maybe not to the extreme I am though.  And if by some off chance someone I know isn't a dog person they have horses, so they are a horse person.....

4 comments:

Doniene said...

Glad the dogs are getting to work sheep again! I know they are happy!

Laura Carson said...

Not sure what a skidsteer is, but I think it should totally count. :)

I think my weedeater counts, so there.

I think four is an excellent number.

Kelly said...

You know skidsteers are those little loader tractor things. Small with the cage around where you sit and the front end loader. I would totally tear something up with that...LOL

Laura Carson said...

Oh YEAH baby!!! WANT!