Thursday, December 1, 2011

I know, I know I missed a week!

But it was Thanksgiving :)

Nothing really new and exciting going on here.  I've gotten out to work my dogs locally a couple of times but am itching to get off work for a few weekends and head out to some trials, though I promise as soon as it gets cold I will change my mind.  I hate cold, can summer come back please!!

The guard dog is slowly starting to form a bond with the sheep or maybe it should be the sheep are slowly starting to form a bond with the guard dog.  They still don't find his leaping antics very funny when a person walks in the pasture and still don't want to sleep near him at night but we are working on that! 

I swear I'm going to try to get some pics for next week.  The new sheep haven't been seen or the new dogs either so maybe they need some photo ops!

No comments: