Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tell Me Thursday #4

 
So this week Laura wants to know.........
 
1. If you won the lottery (a big one... I'm talking stupid muchos cash) what would you do with the money?

Ohhh I would buy a huge farm where I have various places to work my dogs and keep LOTS of sheep :)  And pay off other things such as student loans and cars.  Maybe then I could fly whatever trainer I chose out to my place to keep me and my dogs working properly too!  Other than that i don't think much would change.

2. After winning the lottery would you work a day job? If so, what would you do?
 
Yes, I would keep a day job but it wouldn't be working in an office.  I think I would go back to doing something with animals...vet tech, run a kennel/dog day care, back to being a horse trainer.....soemthing like that

3. Do you have any auxiliary dogs? Auxiliary dogs are dogs that are not essential to your main purpose (usually tiny, but not always). If you don't have an auxiliary dog what might you choose?

Does a non-working border collie count as an auxillary dog?  That's all I got, well and a retired, deaf, partially blind, loves to bark working dog!  But up until recently I had a pit/lab mix and a collie/greyhound mix as auxillary dogs.....I have kept my mom's min pin and while he's nice to snuggle with I don't think I could keep a small dog in my house, Jen tends to think small dogs are cats and wants to eat them!

4. Do you have a favorite crock pot recipe (or other recipe) you can share?

MMMMMMMM Crock pot macaroni....I want some now!

Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese
 
1 - 8 oz pkg elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (= 1 3/4 cups dry pasta)

1 – 16 oz pkg sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

1 – 12 oz can evaporated milk

1 ½ cups regular milk

1 tsp salt

1 stick melted butter or margarine (I think you could use less…)

2 eggs, beaten


Combine all ingredients in crock pot; mix well.

Cook on LOW heat 3 ½ - 4 hours.


3 comments:

Laura Carson said...

OMG, that mac & cheese looks FABULOUS. Betcha JP might like it - it has real cheese in it. :)

Mara said...

I've got to try that Mac and Cheese - It sounds really yummy!! And easy :D

Doniene said...

What a great recipe!!! sounds scrumptious!!! Might try it tonight!!!