Thursday, October 13, 2011

Its TMT...I've lost track of my number and that's probably because this week grosses me out


So here are Laura's questions this week one induces nausea in me....


1. What is your favorite Little Debbie snack? If you hate Little Debbie then I bow down to your greatness. (I suppose you can include some other favorite snack. Maybe it'll inspire me to get over LD for today.)

Ummm yuck, how does anyone eat those and not want to vomit?????  I mean I guess if I was dying and that was all there was I could manage.  But gross, my child eats them and even the smell gets to me.  I'll take straight dark chocolate with almonds Thanks!!

2. What do you use for laundry detergent?

Glad to know i'm not the only person using the Xtra brand LOL.  But now I may need to steal your version of homemade detergent.  I have old bottles, I'll keep them out of the trash in case I can re-use them.

3. Tighty Whities or Boxers? (this, obviously, is open for interpretation)

Who wears underwear anyway??  Kidding...boxers or maybe those boxer briefs.  Tighty whities make me thing of redneck men who are drunk walking around in their tighty whities and wife beaters!

4. Dogs: On the bed? In the house? On the furniture? Never? What are your rules?

Well some are allowed on the bed, some are restricted to the floor...yes annoying dogs who can't be still at night are restricted to clicking around on the floor.  On the couches yes when there is room.  e don't really have rules, except muddy dogs are confined to the dog room!

5. Favorite dog-related website (aside from my blog, obviously har har har)? Favorite NON-dog related website? Can be blogs, or whatever.

Well like Laura, border collie boards are frequented but rarely posted on.  I like fugly horse of the day too, though its recently changed ownership and isn't nearly as controversial which takes all the fun out of it!

3 comments:

Laura Carson said...

I've been having a time lately with blogger not wanting to let me log in as myself. So frustrating!!

I cackled at your "wife beater" shirt comment.

And really... count yourself lucky that LD's gross you out. I wish they grossed me out. Fortunately I can eat a few (ok, a box or two) and then be over it for a few years.

Kelly said...

Seriously, that's what' tighty whities bring to mind...well that and skid marks LMAO....Ok i've gone too far.


Twinkies gross me out too! Are they a little debbie product?

Laura Carson said...

I almost made a skid mark comment earlier but didn't. LOL!

Twinkies, I think, are just twinkies. But I think LD makes something similar. Those things are freaks of nature. Ew.