Thursday, June 18, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I'm made a promise to myself that I would start to keep up my blog more.....
I'm trying, my week has been filled with difficult decisions.
Whether or not to take on another older dog on.....(if it all works out yes)

Do I want to get a new SUV (less gas mileage) or keep my car? Or keep my car and try to find a Laura special (aka the $300 van)?

As much as I don't like puppies (yes I know i'm strange) do I want to get on a puppy list to have something coming up once I get my Jen trained?

So its been a busy mental week, all of this along with keeping up with my classes I am taking this summer, Microeconomics and Organizational Behavior Psychology. Both of which, I HATE.


So I'm just looking foward to Saturday, getting up early and going up to work my Jennie Minnie at JP's.......


Oh and if anyone is interested I have a nice dressage schoolmaster gelding, 16.2h, 17 yo, that has also done the hunters and jumpers that needs a good home. He does need some maintenance to stay sound but nothing major and he is free to a good home for someone that could put him to use...he also makes a great lawnmower.

And I still have kittens, someone please take a kitten. Darci I can ship you a nice set of mousers......someone PLEASE save me from the kittens

3 comments:

Robin French said...

Gee, that's easy - take the old dog, buy my truck, there, 2 things out of the way for you, LOL!!!! Just kidding of course but i hear you, it's been a crazy decision week for me too.

Laura Carson said...

Dude. You should totally find a $300 Laura special like the CrazyMobile. I hate difficult decisions weeks like this - I'm feeling it for you.

Kelly said...

I better not speak to soon, but MANY things in the works...