Friday, May 29, 2009

Poor Poor Doughnut

So, I had several request for the pictures of poor doughnut.....


Here they are, they really don't show quite how bad he looks in real life, but the other sheep pick on him. Beside Doughnut in the 2nd picture, with the brown head and one spot is Polka Dot, she is a lamb ewe born this year, when I say she is huge you can now see I'm not lying!























I also wanted to add a picture of my Jen, she is the topic of most of my blogs as she is my only working dog......so here she is watching a sheep dog trial back in April. My mom has to be credited for this nice photo of her.













I need to get some pictures of the rest of the gang!! I'll try to do that this weekend.

2 comments:

Laura Carson said...

Yup, pooooooor Doughnut. LOL It's actually not quite as bad as I'd expected it to be. ;)

Unknown said...

I'd pick on him too, if I were a sheep of the non-moth-eaten variety. Now you just to make them all look like him!