Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And it was a success

Wow. It wasn't perfect my any means, no lie down at the top or really even until the fetch panels....but for me it was a success. I ran Gael in P/N with Robin and Jet holding out the sheep and made it through the entire course.......WITHOUT A GRIP or really even a thought of one!! We actually came in 7th which isn't great, but for me with only 2 trials under my belt, neither of which were with Gael, it is great! I can't wait to run again!

I really love running Gael. We know what we have to work on over the next 3 weeks. A lie down on Gael and maybe next time I won't be deathly ill so I can actually blow my whistle and not go into a coughing fit! I really hope my new whistle gets here in time, I have a thin one and REALLY like the thicker ones better!

Jen was very happy to get to come out and get her rehab walking in at the trial. She was so happy to see everyone.

8 comments:

Robin French said...

Yes, lots of downs between now and the next trial, which is in TWO weeks, btw. :-) GOOD JOB!!

Kelly said...

Yeah but I'm not running at your trial LOL!! The next one I'm entered in is the 25th...or at least I think it is!!

Robin French said...

Okay, so more like 3.5 weeks. Plenty of time to get a drop dead stop. ;-)

Kelly said...

I thought I was only helping at your trial, not running non-compete since, I thought, you had too many entries already!!

Robin French said...

Oh i just had a braindead moment. I need a nap!

Kelly said...

LOL but if you end up having space I would love to run non-compete!!

Emily said...

Woohoo! WTG! Sorry I missed it, stupid work :P

Kelly said...

Thanks Emily! Are you going to the Lawndale trial or the VA trial at the end of the month?